3rd Grade Newsletter
- Parents: Your child may keep current with their learning by accessing some of the learning websites we use in class at home or at the Public Library.
1. Phonics/Reading: Lexia http://www.lexiacore5.com
2. Math: SplashMath www.splashmath.com/parent-connect
3. Reading and Math; MobyMax –wonderful for students who need to work on the fact fluency and/or sight word practice (Fry sight words) www.mobymax.com/signin
4. Math: Prodigy- www.prodigy.com
- Dates to Remember
· January 7 – March 1, Walk in Sisters Shoes: HSCA students are asked to make donations for this cause.
· No School, Friday, January 18 through Monday, January 21, 2019.- Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday.
· Late Start Every Wednesday.
· January 25, HSCA, Birthday Celebration.
· January 27 – February 1, Catholic Schools Week.
· February 5, Diocesan Spelling Bee
· February 8, Progress Reports sent home.
· No School – Friday, February 15 – Monday, February 18, President’s Day
· Febraury 19, Principal's Black History Month Project due
· February 21, Muffins for MOM, 7:15 am – HSCA Library.
· February 26, 7:00 pm, Black History Month Program. Students are to arrive early in their Sunday best attire.
Parents: Many people are involved in the process of growing up a child. Pray that God will bless and protect your community and that many of your neighbors and friends will affirm the important values that you are teaching in your home.
Students: You can develop a healthy, robust community that lives right with God and enjoy its results only if you do the hard work of getting along with each other, treating each other with dignity and honor. James 3:18